Are you getting the most out of your mouthwash? Not only are mouthwashes designed to freshen your breath, but they can clean your teeth, strengthen your tooth enamel, and even brighten your smile. Always choose a mouthwash that can help accomplish the requirements you desire. Listed below are a few categories of mouthwash to consider:
– For a clean smile: Mouthwash is best used after meals to help neutralize harmful acids, prevent tooth sensitivity, wash away harmful bacteria, and freshen your breath.
– For fluoride supplementation: Mouthwash can contain fluoride as an added ingredient, thanks to its cavity-fighting power and ability to help prevent damage to your tooth enamel.
– For combating halitosis: Mouthwash can fight the effects of halitosis, often called bad breath, by eradicating odor-causing residue and bacteria.
– All-purpose and multi-functional mouthwash: Mouthwash can have more than one benefit, so mix and match to determine which versions work best for you.
– For whiter teeth: Mouthwash can contain special ingredients designed to remove stains or discolorations and enhance the look of your smile.
If you are looking to restore damaged teeth, or enhance your smile further, contact Dr. Jose-Luis Ruiz and our team at Dr. Jose-Luis Ruiz. We can be reached by calling us at (818) 755-2920 to book a reservation to see us at our office in Studio City, California. We will be glad to help you achieve the results you are looking for.